Stylex Wood Verve Stool
Starting prices listed, the image may reflect alternate pricing.
Verve Wood is a highly adaptable shell chair that offers inspiring, affordable, ergonomic seating for the flexible spaces where people now meet and work. While Verve was originally available solely with a plastic shell, this next generation is about the warmth and elegance of wood. Verve Wood offers the same contemporary scaling, comfort, and versatility that made the original product family so widely specified.
Verve Wood provides outstanding comfort based on the shell’s built-in lumbar support and inherent flex, both of which promote healthy sitting and movement. Design functionality is optimized by Verve’s wide-ranging choice of options including 4- and 5-blade bases, excellent for conference, as well as sled-base guest models.
- 5-blade height adjustable with and without arms
- 4-blade, swivel, fixed height with and without arms
- 4-blade, non-swivel, fixed height with and without arms
- sled base, non-stacking, without arms
- 4-leg tube frame armless
- 4-leg aluminum frame armless
- 4-leg wood frame armless
- 4-leg stacking armless
- sled base stacking, arm and armless
- 4-leg counter and bar stools
- Hard or Soft Wheel Casters
- Plastic Glides or Glides with Felt Pads
- Contrasting Thread
- Upholstered Seat Pads
Shells consist of curved, finished plywood. All aluminum components are recyclable cast aluminum. Sled base frames are 5/8”, 16-gauge tube. Four-leg tube frames are 5/8” diameter, 13-gauge steel. Upholstery pads are 1” of CFC-free, high-density polyurethane foam over injection-molded polypropylene substrates.
Sustainable design features
- Greenguard IAQ Certified
- Level® 1 Certified
- Recycled content aluminum base (four and five-blade models) and arms
- Recyclable steel tube base on sled frame models
- VOC-free powder coat finish
- Water-based adhesives