Guest | Dining
Starting prices listed, the image may reflect alternate pricing.
Verve is a versatile plastic shell chair program that offers inspiring, affordable, ergonomic seating in the types of flexible spaces where people now meet and work. As office footprints shrink, there is an increased demand for appropriately scaled seating that does not compromise a user’s experience.
Verve provides outstanding comfort based on the shell’s built-in lumbar support and inherent flex, both of which promote healthy sitting and movement. Design functionality is optimized by Verve’s wide-ranging choice of options including 4- and 5-blade bases, excellent for conference, as well as sled-base guest models.
• 5-blade height adjustable with and without arms
• 4-blade, swivel, fixed height with and without arms
• 4-blade, non-swivel, fixed height with and without arms
• sled base, non-stacking, without arms
• 4-leg tube frame armless
• 4-leg aluminum frame armless
• 4-leg wood frame armless
• 4-leg stacking armless
• sled base stacking, arm and armless
• 4-leg counter and bar stools
• Upholstered Seat Pads, Upholstered Interior Liners, Fully Upholstered
• Hard or Soft Wheel Casters
• Plastic Glides or Glides with Felt Pads
• Contrasting Thread
Shells are injection-molded, recyclable polypropylene. 4 and 5-blade bases are recyclable cast aluminum, as are arms. Sled base frames are 5/8”, 16-gauge tube. Upholstery pads are 1” of CFC-free, high-density polyurethane foam over injection-molded polypropylene substrates.
Sustainable design features:
• Greenguard IAQ Certified
• Level® 1 Certified
• Recycled content aluminum base (four and five-blade models) and arms
• Recyclable steel tube base on sled frame models
• VOC-free powder coat finish
• Water-based adhesives