Stylex Dela Stool
Starting prices listed, the image may reflect alternate pricing.
Available in more than 2,000 standard configurations, the Dela family of chairs and stools are the ultimate chameleons. Its seven models—a task chair; two heights of stools; and lounge and guest chairs with and without arms—can be dressed up or down depending upon one’s needs and budget. Each share a plywood shell and tubular steel frame, with a design that nods to Minimalism, the Bauhaus, and Stylex’s storied history of metalwork. Dela effortlessly mingles in nearly any environment, from hospitality and healthcare to education and office.
Exhibiting craftsmanship at every turn, from the welds in its frames to the stitching in its upholstery, the Dela Collection embodies quality with a contemporary look at a highly competitive price.
• Guest, 4-leg, with and without arms
• Task, 4-Blade Caster, with arms
• Bar and Counter, 4-leg, without arms
• Lounge, 4-leg, with and without arms
• 3 Styles: fully upholstered, finished wood back, and finished wood back and seat
• Hard or Soft Wheel Casters
• Plastic Glides or Glides with Felt Pads
• Upholstery options: welt cord, button tuft, liberty tuft, and dual fabric
Seats and backs consist of curved upholstery grade or finished plywood. Upholstered interior liners consist of CFC-Free polyurethane foam over plywood. Dela frames are constructed out of ¾” round steel tubing. Footrails on stool frames are constructed of 5/8” round steel tubing. Arm caps are offered in finished grade wood or upholstered constructed of foam and wood.
Sustainable Design Features:
• Recyclable steel tube for all bases
• VOC- free powder coat finish
• Water-based adhesives